Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

That Pesky Parson's Desk

West Elm's Parson's desk is everywhere and just like with ankle boots and tulip chairs I started out apathetic about them and then without realizing it had decided I couldn't live without one, (this is how brainwashing works people!)

After you see these photo's of the Parson's in all it's elegant, utilitarian, shiny glory I'm sure you will decide you need one too.








My personal fav, I'm convinced this mini version would transform our tiny apartment



Don't make me list where all these pics are from.  Google Parsons desk, search on DesignSponge or go on the WestElm website and they will all pop up very quickly :)

ok, ok here's one link:


2 comments:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete